Mixed Trinket Box + VIDEO


Hello all!
I have created a Mixed Media Trinket Box,
using my favourite Haute Mess Mediums & Paints for



I have started with a simple cardboard trinket box from my $2 shop.
To start, I have added some lace around the edge of the lid,
 and a  2Crafty chipboard frame to the centre,
with my Haute Mess Matte Gel Medium.


I have then coated it all in Haute Mess White Gesso.
I have adhered tissue paper and other elements with my Matte Gel Medium.
I have then used my Haute Mess Glass Bead Gel, to add texture to the box.


After more gesso, I have added some colour!
I have used my Haute Mess 'Kiss & Don't Tell' Acrylic Paint.


I have then lightly brushed it with Haute Mess 'Fallen Angel' Acrylic Paint.


To finish I have lightly rubbed it with some metal wax.


You can watch the VIDEO below.


Lisa xo

I have used the following Products from Bad Girls Couture: