Kaisercraft Two Souls
Interactive Wedding Layout


Hello all!

I have been busily working in my scrap room.
I have a layout that I have created using the Two Souls Collection from


I have created this interactive layout using my wedding photos.


This is the front cover of the layout. 
I have adhered it all to some heavy duty cardstock to keep it strong.


Lots of lovely floral elements and the grey!
Oh I love grey.


This is what it looks like when you open the first page.



I have used the gorgeous grey annd white spotted paper as the base for this page.
I love how the floral designs pop from the grey.


A close up of the sentiment.


This photo here is actually a sleeve for the hidden pull out journalling.
I wrote on the back of my tag.


This is how the page looks when the tag is pulled out.


On the inside is another smaller page that opens up.


This photo was taken just moments before the next one, on the inside.


I love that grey lace paper! Yum!


And finally this is how it looks all opened up.


I love how this turned out. Two Souls collection is perfect for 
Wedding layouts, cards or even invitations etc

I enjoyed creating this multi photo interactive layout, 
it's the first one I've done, but I don't think it will be the last.

You can find the instructions for this layout HERE.

Until next time.

Lisa xoxo