Kaisercraft
Tech Tuesday
Morning Dew Cards


Hello all!
I'm here today to share some cards with you that I have created for
Kaisercraft
I have used the Morning Dew collection.


I wanted to create some mixed media backgrounds
 for my cards using the Clear Stamp Set.

I have also created a couple of traditional cards, 
as I know not everybody wants to get messy.


For my first card I have used the floral stamp, 
and my watermark stamp pad to stamp on my card base.
I have then used clear embossing powder and a heat gun to set it. 


I have then used my Turquoise Kaiser Mist to spray my card. 
I also added some water to get a better flow.
The stamped and embossed areas resist most of the colour.


I have then used the same stamp for the flowers on my card. 
I have added some die cuts, collectables and stickers to finish.

You can find the full instructions for this card HERE.


For my next card I have again used the Turquoise Kaiser Mist.
Once dried I have then used the butterfly stamps to stamp with black ink, 
randomly over my card.


I have then used papers from the paper pad, collectables and stickers to embellish it.
I have also stamped out some extra butterflies to be added for some dimension. 


You can find the full instructions for this card HERE.

Now for some more traditional cards.


I have used papers from the paper pad.
I love that pebble paper!


I have layered this up with stickers from the Sticker Book, and some collectables.

I have added the gorgeous bird sticker,
 and a collectable butterfly, with it's wings folded up.

You can find the full instructions for this layout HERE.



For my final card, I have used some of the gorgeous papers in the paper pad.
I have also used some of the die-cut brackets, from the paper pad.


I have layered these with stickers from the Sticker Book, and a paper bloom. 


I have also used some of the collectbales to finish off. 

You can find the full instructions for this card HERE.

I hope you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo