Make and Create
Art Journal Page


Hello again all!
I'm back today to share my latest creation for

I have used a plain card page from my 
'Park Ave Penthouse Journal'.



I have first given my page a coat of 'Haute Mess Clear Gesso',
to seal my page.
I have then given areas a rough coat of 'Haute Mess White Gesso'.


Then I have used my Haute Mess Acrylic Paints in 'Make it Rain' and 'Last Sin'.
I have mixed a little water with them to get a nice flow on my page.


Next, I have used a stencil and my 'Haute Mess Molding Paste'


I have then gotten busy with my stamps and some words stickers to finish. 

I am loving those blue tones!

I hope you like what I have created,
 and that it inspires you to have a play today.

Until next time

Lisa xoxo

Bad Girls Couture Products Used:

Haute Mess Clear Gesso
Haute Mess White Gesso
Haute Mess Molding Paste
Haute Mess Acrylic Paint - Make it Rain
Haute Mess Acrylic Paint - Last Sin