Peaceful
Kaisercraft
'Morning Dew'


Hello!
I'm back today to share a layout with you that I have created for


using the gorgeous 'Morning Dew' collection released this month. 

'Peaceful' 


I have used a photo of my daughter, and a cute little church she found on her travels.
I love the gorgeous teal papers in this collection.


I have fussy cut the florals to frame either side of my page. 
I have also used the 'Tiny Dot Texture Stamp' and the 'Clear Stamp Set', 
from the collection, to stamp in the area of my florals.


I have built up layers for a photo matt for my photo.
I have added in some 'Collectables' and stickers from the 'Sticker Book'


Some more fussy cutting to make a cluster for my sentiment. 
I have also used a butterfly, with wings folded up, for some dimension.


I hope that you like what I have created.
You can find the full instructions for this layout 

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xoxo