Head Full of Fears
Art Journal Page
Scrap Matrix Challenge

Hello all!
I'm here today to share some inspiration for this month's challenge, at

Scrap Matrix

 we have a gorgeous mood board for you to play with 


I have created an Art Journal Page in my


I have first started with a coat of 'Liquitex White Gesso'
to seal my page for what's to come.


I have then adhered some ripped strips of 




I have then used the 'Finnabair Grungy Grid' stencil and 'Finnabair Light Paste',
to stencil randomly over my page, for some texture.


I have then adhered some gauze and started to add some colour with 
Seriously, this is my most used colour of spray ever!
I love the earthy tones it adds. 


I have then started to add some more colours with my
'Spiced Marmalade', and then 'Picked Raspberry'.


I have added some water and dried it with a heat gun, 
while still moving the liquid around on my page. 


I have then brought out some stamps,
These are great for added depth and texture to your page. 


With them, I have used my 'Distress Ink Pads',
in 'Black Soot''Spiced Marmalade' 
'Picked Raspberry'

I have then added some of my
and adhered to my page.


To finish my page I have cut out the quote from 
and adhered it on my page. 

Some splashes of 'Dylusions Ink Spray' in 
'Black Marble' is the perfect finishing touch. 


I am loving the texture and colours on this page. 


I also LOVE this quote. 
So very true! 




I really hope that you like what I have created, 
and that you will get a chance to play
 along with our challenge this month.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo


Scrap Matrix Products Used:
- Spiced Marmalade
- Picked Raspberry 
- Black Soot
- Spiced Marmalade
- Picked Raspberry