'Beauty of Nature'
Art Journal Page
for Bad Girls Couture


Hello all!

I'm back today to share an Art Journal page that I have created for

Bad Girls Couture

I have used my Park Ave Penthouse Journal, 


The first half of this spread may look familiar, it's one I did last year. 
But I knew I wanted to work with the next two pages,
the acetate sheet and the tan cardboard sheet, in the same theme.


I have kept the acetate page simple, by stenciling a damask pattern,
using my 'Molding Paste'.


I have started with a coat of 'White Gesso', roughly painted on. 
I have used the Kaisercraft Whisper collection for this page. 
It works perfectly with that natural feel.


I have used my 'Matte Gel Medium' to adhere it all down. 


I have used my Acrylic Paints in 
'Mannequin', 'Dive Bar', 'Grunge' and 'Distortion'.


To finish I have added some 'Glass Bead Gel'.

I hope you like what I have created. 
I love how these pages flow into one another. 

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo

Bad Girls Couture Products used:

Acrylic Paints in