'Note' Art Journal Page
for Bad Girls Couture
+ VIDEO


Hello all!
I have a new Art Journal page to share with you all today.
I have created this using my 'Park Ave Penthouse' Journal from


I have started with one of the white canvas journal pages. 
I have started with a coat of 'Haute Mess White Gesso', to seal my page.
I have then used a stencil and some 'Haute Mess Molding Paste' to stencil my page. 


I have then used some Haute Mess Acrylic Paint in 'Last Sin',
mixed with some water, to help the flow.
  

Next, I have used some Haute Mess Acrylic Paint in 'Make it Rain'
again mixed with some water.


I have then mixed some Haute Mess Acrylic Paints in 'Make it Rain' and 'Bad & Tatted',
to make my own darker greyer blue, and mixed it with water.


I then used a watered-down 'Bad & Tatted' Acrylic Paint for my last layer of colour.
I have then stamped away with blank ink and some of my fave stamps. 


 I have then pulled together some embellishments to help pull my page together.
I have built up my layers and added some Haute Mess 'Glass Bead Gel',
to random areas of my page.


To finish, I have used some Haute Mess Acrylic Paint in 'Fallen Angel',
to splatter over my finished page.


There is a full process video of the creation of this page that you can watch below.



Until next time!

Lisa xoxo

Bad Girls Couture Products Used: