'Believe in You'
Kaisercraft
Magenta Collection


Hello!!
Fancy seeing you here!
I am just popping in to share my latest creation for
using the stunning 'Magenta' Collection.

Full of gorgeous florals and oh so much pink!!
I have used the 'Line Art Template' to stencil on my background.
I have also used the 'Woven Line Texture Stamp'.
And finally some splashes of colour using my Kaiser Mists.


I am loving these gorgeous black and white flowers and leaves.
I have used embroidery thread to sew centres to the flowers 
and segments of the leaves.


I have built up my photo matt using some of the gorgeous patterned papers,
and elements from the Sticker Book & Collectables.


Some fussy cutting of the florals and leaves,
to add to my layers.


I really love the bold pinks on that grey background.


I hope that you like what I have created with this gorgeous collection.
You can find the full instructions for this layout 

Until next time!!

Lisa xoxo