'Gorgeous'
for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello! 

I have a layout that I have created using a photo of my daughter and her friend,
 with their flower crowns on, that I want to share with you.

I have created this for 2Crafty Chipboard.

'Gorgeous'


2Crafty Chipboard Products used:



I have started by giving my page a bit of a mixed media background.
I have also done a bit of fussy cutting of my papers.
I have used 49 & Market's 'Bold & Beautiful' collection.


I layered some of my papers and fussy cut elements.
 I have then added a couple of the 'Leafy Shrub Set 2',
that I have heat embossed in white. 


I have layered one of each side of my photo, among my papers and 'Wildflowers',
also from 49 & Market.


I have also used one of the 'Element Set 1', again heat embossed in white.
I have cut it in half and layered one to the left side and one to the top of my page.


On the right side, I have used the smallest clock from the '6 inch Clock Face Frames',
again finished in white and layered in among the fussy cut elements.


For my title I have used one of the words from the 'Fine Word Set 2',
again finished in white to match the rest of my pieces. 


I'm very happy with how this layout came together, 
the chipboard pieces worked perfectly with the feel of my layout. 


I hope that you like what I have created,
 and that it inspires you to find some crafty time today.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo