Lost & Found
7 Dots Studio


Hello all!
I'm here today to share my latest project for 


I have created some tags using the gorgeous Lost & Found collection.
I think this is one of my favourite collections ever!


I have started by using the 12 x 12 Stained as my base for my tags. 


I have added some texture and colour.


I have die-cut some doilies from 12 x 12 Vignette & 12 x 12 Sticky Notes.


Some flowers in colours to match the collection, and
some 2Crafty Chipboard.


I have also used some of the Element Stickers.


Lastly, I have used the Garden Party Word Stickers. 

I am in love with how these turned out.
Are you a fan?

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo

7 Dots Studio Products used:
Lost & Found:
12 x 12 Stained
12 x 12 Vignette
12 x 12 Sticky Notes
Element Stickers
Garden Party Word Stickers