'Love This'
Kaisercraft
Workshop Collection


Hello all!
I am here today to share my latest creation for
using this month's 'Workshop' Collection

This collection is a grungy, cog filled collection, 
perfect for the boys in your life!

I have started by making this background page my own.
I have used the 'Linear Lines Template'
and the 'Clear Stamp Set', to add some texture to my page.

I have used the 'Subway Texture Decorative Die' 
to die-cut these awesome subway pieces. 

I have then started to build up my layers,
 using some of the stickers from the 'Sticker Book',
and some of the 'Collectables'.


For some of the cogs, I have used cardboard to add dimension. 
I have also layered some of the stickers onto the collectable cogs. 


I have added some word stickers and tags from the collectables.
I have finished with this gorgeous Curio layered onto some tags.


I hope you like what I have created. 
You can find the full instructions for this layout
HERE

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo