Something blue
for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all! 
I'm here today to share some inspiration with you all!

I have a layout that I have created for

2Crafty Chipboard

 using lots of gorgeous chippies, and lots of flowers


2Crafty Products used:





For this layout I have started with a black cardstock base. 
I have used some stencils and splashed some paint around :)


I have then built up my gorgeous layers of blue!
I have used one of the 'Fancy Clock Hand Set 2'
that I have embossed in white for that pop against the black background.


I have also used one of the 'Clock Face Discs', 
also embossed in white and tucked into my layers.


In among my flowers, I have added one of the 'Flourish Adornment Set 7',
embossed in white. 


As the main feature behind my photo, I have used the 'Ornate Screen',
also embossed in white.


I hope that you like what I have created,
I am loving the cool blue and white on the black base.
I have used some Lemoncraft papers from Forget Me Not & Gossamer Blue. 

Until next time!

Lisa