Merry & Bright
'Let it Snow'
Kaisercraft


Hello all!
I'm back today to share my latest creation for
using the oh so gorgeous 'Let It Snow' collection.


I have fallen in love with this gorgeous Christmas collection. 
Full of stunning colours and textures!

I have started with a mixed media background, using the Scattered Stars Template, 
and some of the Clear Stamps. 

I have used the Xmas trees stamped with the Clear Stamp Set,
combined with more trees from the Collectables,
 to create a forest around my photo.


I have also used some of the gorgeous snowflakes, 
that I have layered up with foam tape for dimension.
  

I have also used quite a few of the awesome stickers from the Sticker Book. 
Add in some gauze for that extra bit of texture. 


 I have used a couple of sentiments from the Collectables. 

And of course that beautiful Curio!!

Don't forget you can find the full instructions for this layout

I hope you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo