'Start Somewhere'
Art Journal Page
for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all! 

I'm here today to share my latest creation with you all. 
I have an Art Journal Page that I have created,
 using some of my favourite  2Crafty Chipboard.

'Start Somewhere'


2Crafty Products used:



 For this page, I have started with a mixed media background, 
using modelling paste, stencils, mists and inks.


I have then started to build up my page.
I have used some of the 'Mini Checkerboard Bits' in among my elements. 



I have inked all my background chippies with black ink, 
for contrast against the bright background.


I have also used some of the 'Squiggly Strips Set 1'
which I have cut into pieces and used on my page. 


I have also used some of the 'ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars',
scattered over my page. 


I have also used one of the 'Mini Family Icons'
which I have left raw, as the focal piece of my page. 


I love the contrast of the black and the bright bold background.
I'm really happy with this page, I hope that you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa