Kaisercraft Christmas Challenge
Peppermint Kisses


Hello all!

Today I am here to share my latest creation for 
Kaisercraft 
for our latest challenge, it's all about Christmas!

Here is the layout I have created. 


I have used the gorgeous new 'Peppermint Kisses' collection.
I have given my base page a stencil with the scattered stars template. 


I love this gorgeous deer! 


I have fussy cut quite a few of the floral elements to add to my page. 


I have mixed these with some of the Collectables,
 and some stickers from the Sticker Book. 


I have distressed and built up layers of my papers. 


Add in a few of the word stickers. Some I have matted onto patterned paper.


I really love how this layout turned out. 
I hope that you get a chance to play along with our challenge. 


You can download the full instructions for this layout HERE.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo