Be You
Art Foamies Layout


Hello all! I'm here today to share some inspiration with you.
This month's challenge over at
Scrap Matrix
is all about Art Foamies,
 and this is the layout I have created.


I have kept my layout quite simple,
 as I wanted the Art Foamies to be the feature of my page. 


I have used a white card stock background. 
I have then used the 'Balzer Leaf Vine Small' and my 
Paper Artsy Fresco Paint in 'Granny Smith', to stamp out the vines.


I have then used the 'Art by Marlene Rose Small',
and to stamp these I have mixed 'Dylusions Post Box Red',
with some Paper Artsy Fresco Finish in 'Turquoise',
 to make a deeper darker red. 


I have then also used some of this red to splatter my background. 
I have then fussy cut all the leaves and roses out. 


I have then started by building up a 'bed of roses',
for my photo to sit on :)


I have then added in my leaves, tucking them under the edges of my roses. 
I have added a half rose in the bottom corner, layered with leaves. 


I have then used one of the quotes from the 'Dina Wakley Media Collage Words'.
I have adhered them to white cardstock and cut them out. 
I have then scattered them in among my roses. 


I have only glued the centre of the roses, so you still get a bit of dimension. 


I hope that you like what I have created. 
I can't wait to see all your fabulous entries!

Until next time!

Lisa 


Scrap Matrix Products Used:

Paper Artsy Fresco Finish 'Granny Smith'
Paper Artsy Fresco Finish 'Turquoise'
Dylusions Paint 'Postbox Red'