My Crafty Haven
Crafternoon
for Kaisercraft
Double Page Layout!


Hello all!
I'm back today to share my latest creation for 


I have been using the new 'Crafternoon' collection,
and I have created something I don't normally do....
A Double Layout!

So here it is


This double page is all about My Crafty Haven, my scrap room.


I have used the gorgeous yellow as my background,
 because I just loved how bright and happy it felt.


I have done quite a bit of cutting with this layout. 
I have gone for a chevron pattern across my pages.


I have also done some machine sewing. 


I have also fussy cut some of the doilies and floral elements.


I have layered the embroidery hoop collectbale onto a doily and raised it with foam tape. 


I have used the title from the Sticker Book,
that I have matted onto white cardstock, then fussy cut out. 


I have added lots of photos of my scrap space. 


Layered with lots of the gorgeous collectables and stickers.


I really love how this turned out.
I think I will be making more doubles in the future.


You can download the full instructions for this layout HERE

Do you like making doubles?
Let me know what you prefer.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo