Under the Gum Leaves
Christmas Card Set
for Kaisercraft


Hello all! I hope you are well.
I have been super busy creating for the new challenge over at 

This fortnight we have a sketch for you to play with



For something different I decided to use the sketch as the basis for my card set.
This is what I came up with...


I have used the Under the Gum Leaves collection to create these Christmas cards.
A perfect mix of Christmas and Australiana :)


I have used the same layout for these to keep things simple.
I have used kraft card bases, as I felt this kept with the nature theme.

I have just changed up the papers and elements used.

I think this koala one is my favourite from the set. 
Of course I had to use the gum leaves paper for his background :)


I used the busier patterned papers for the backgrounds, 
and more solid patterns for the blocks.


I have used foam tape for dimension to my cards. 


I'm really happy with how these turned out.
I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge. 

You can find all the details 

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo