Beach Days are the Best Days!
Kaisercraft 'Unchartered' collection


Hello all. I am back today to share my latest creations for 
using their awesome 'Unchartered Waters' collection.
This is what I have created

I fell in love with the teals in this collection. 
I have used the patterned papers and layered them across my page. 

I have distressed them and tucked elements into my layers. 
I have added some stencilling and splashing onto my page. 


I have used quite a few of the stickers and collectables across my page.


Add in some hessian netting. 


I love the beachy feel to this. 


More close ups



I am really happy with this layout.
I love this pic of my children playing on the beach. 


I hope that you like what I have created,
you can find the full instructions for this layout 

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo