'Totall Awesome'
Powerful Blooms
Scrap Matrix

Hello all!
I am here today to share some Powerful Blooms inspiration
 for this month's awesome challenge over at
Scrap Matrix



I have created a layout.


For this layout I have used the '7 Dots Studio Verano Azul' collection, 
I have started with the 'Celadon' page for my base.
I have then used 'Liquitex White Gesso' to paint a brushed area in the centre of my page. 


Next I have used my 'Ranger Archival Ink' and 'Paper Artsy ETS31 Stamp Set',
to stamp out these gorgeous flowers. 
I have then used my 'Art by Marlene Watercolour Set 2 Whimsy & Bright',
 to paint the flowers.


I have then fussy cut them out to use on my page. 


I have then used the watercolours to splash my base page. 


I have then used my 'Distress Oxide' in 'Picked Raspberry' & 'Peacock Feathers'
to randomly stamp areas of my page, 
with the 'Carabelle Studio Scribbled Leaves & Textured Circles Stamp'
and the 'Art by Marlene Storms Don't Last Stamp Set'. 


I have then adhered two of the fussy cut flowers to my page.
I have also adhered a piece of 'Verano Azul - Green Time',
that has been distressed. 


I have then used tags from the 'Verano Azul Tags',
that have been distressed and layered over the previous pieces.


I have then distressed and adhered a piece of 'Verano Azul Pureness', 
to matt my photo onto. 
I have then adhered cardboard to the back of the photo 
and adhered the photo to the page.


I have then adhered another 3 of my fussy cut flowers, 
layering with foam tape for dimension.


I have then used the 'Verano Azul Die Cut Elements' & 'Element Stickers',
on my page. I have used foam tape for some of them.


I really love how bright and bold these flowers are. 


I hope that you like what I have created and
 that it inspires you to create something today. 

Until next Time!

Lisa xoxo