Kaisercraft
Lady Like Collection


Hello all!
Welcome back, I have a new layout to share with you.
I have created this for 

using their new 'Lady Like' Collection.




I have started with the gorgeous blue base paper and 
I have used the Clear Stamps to stamp a lace border at the top and bottom of my page.

I have then cut circles in varying sizes, from the gorgeous patterned papers, and distressed then layered them.


I have die-cut some of the gorgeous Lillies,
 using the Lily Decorative Die in white, pink and blue.

I have added these into the layers of my circle on the right side.


I have then layered some of the gorgeous vintage elements onto my page.


I have also stamped out some butterflies and cut them out to adhere to my page.


I have added my photo of my daughter towards the left side. 


More close ups :)


I have added Pearls to the stamens of the lilies.


Lastly I have added a wood flourish and a Curio. 

I hope that you like what I have created,
you can see more gorgeous creations from the Design Team on the blog.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo