'Blessed'
Kaisercraft 'Lady Like' collection


Hello all! 
I am here today to share my latest creation with you.
I have created this layout for 
using their stunning new collection 'Lady Like'.
This is what I have created


PAPERS: LADY LIKE Collection: P2874 Rose, P2877 Elisa, P2878 Delores, P2879 Gertrude, P2882 Evelyn.
KC PRODUCTS: CT974 Collectables, SK820 Sticker Book, CR220 Curios.

OTHER: Sewing Machine 


This collection is full of gorgeous tones and florals. 
I have done quite a bit of fussy cutting for this one. 

I have made a border and have sewn it with my sewing machine.


I have layered lots of the gorgeous roses, and vintage elements.


I have used one of the Curios.


I have also tucked florals into my frames. 


Cute little birdie :)


Lots of tucking the fussy cut florals into the layers.


I hope that you like what I have created.
You can find the full instructions for this layout

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo