Metal Madness
Scrap Matrix

Hello all!
I am here today to share some more metal madness with you.
I have created these tags for this month's challenge at



A little bit vintage, a little bit grungy :)


I have started with a card base for my tags. 
Cut to size some 
 '7 Dots Studio Lost & Found - Vignette 12 x 12 & Typewriter 12 x 12'

Some 'Finnabair Light Paste' stencilled through my 
(I love this stencil!!)


Next I have used my 
moving the colour around.


I have stained some gauze with coffee and used it on my tags. 
Mix up some bits and pieces cut from the 'Fortune Teller 6 x 6 Paper Pad',
along with 'Stickers' and 'Die Cut Elements' from the 'Fortune Teller' collection. 


Layering as I go, I add some 'Sticker Elements', and 'Die Cuts' from the Lost & Found collection,
along with pieces from the 'Sticky Notes' 12 x 12 Paper


I have also used some elements from the 'Destination Unknown' collection, 
also by 7 Dots Studio.


For my metals, on one tag I have added two of the 'Leaf #1 Antique Copper White',


layered with a 'Brass Square Large #5'


I have then added a 'Clock Curio', from the 'Glass Flair - Hello Set', to the centre. 



 For my second tag,
I have used the same products, 
but layering them a bit differently.


For this one I have used a metal 'Peacock' charm,


Layered with two of the 'Brass Round Medium #1'


I have also added the tree curio from the 'Glass Flair - Hello set',
to the centre of the flower.


I hope that you like what I have created this time around.
I had a lot of fun making these fun tags.

I hope that you will get chance to play along with our challenge!


Until next time!

Lisa xoxo