Silly Season Inspiration
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!

I am here today to share some silly season inspiration with you.
I have created a set of tags for my latest post at


2Crafty Chipboard products used:








For these tags I have chosen an Aqua and White colour scheme. 
I have used the "Let it Snow' collection from Kaisercraft.
I have inked the edges of the tags, after I had adhered my base paper.


I have used a couple of the 'Flower Medallions'
that I have finished in white. 
I have used these under my spiral flowers.


I have also used one of the 'Winter Twig Branches',
at the top of my tag. I have again finished this in white. 

The leaf is from the 'Foliage Set 6'
and has been finished in an aqua glitter embossing powder.


Lastly, I have used one of the 'Christmas #Word Set 1'.
again finished in the aqua glitter embossing powder.


For my second tag I have used one of the 'Fine Snowflakes',
finished in white. 


I have again used one of the leaves from the 'Foliage Set 6',
finished in the same aqua glitter embossing powder. 


To frame my sentiment I have used one of the 'Tiny Star Circles Frames'.
I have finished this in white,
 and have then used a silver glitter Stickles on each star. 


To finish I have used another of the 'Christmas #Word Set 1',
again embossed in aqua glitter. 


I hope that you like what I have created,
 and that these tags inspire you to create something festive soon!

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo