'Illuminate the Dark'
Scrap Matrix

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today with my second share for the month,
where we are celebrating our wonderful artist Tammy!


I am always in love with her bright, fun and whimsical pages!
This is what inspired me to create this art journal page.


With this page, I have started with a nice coat of Gesso for my page.
I have then used some Dina Wakley Acrylic in 'Lemon',
 to paint a circle in the centre of my page.
I have then coated the rest of the page in 'Eggplant',
not quite joining the two colours, leaving a white rim.


I have then used the '7 Dots Studio Aspen Trees Stencil' and
'Dina Wakley Acrylic in Turquoise', to stencil over the yellow only. 
I have then used the 'Finnabair Grungy Grid Stencil' (still my fave lol),
and black paint, randomly over the edges. 


I have then adhered the wings, fussy cut from the '13Arts Journey Stickers',
to the centre of my page. 
I have drawn in some zig zags around the edges. 


I have then stamped my quote, using the 'Art by Marlene 
Storms Don't Last Stamp Set' and Archival Ink.
Finally it was time to add the centrepiece, that gorgeous girl!


I have fussy cut her from the 'Art by Marlene Collage Papers #4',
and adhered her in the centre. 
I have then added some movement lines for her wings,
and splattered some white ink around the circle.


I am really happy with how it turned out!
Isn't she gorgeous??

I hope you like her too,
and that she may have inspired you to create today!

Until next time

Lisa xoxo