'Creative Madness'


Hello all! 
This month's challenge over at Scrap Matrix is 


I have been inspired by both the colours,
 and the segmented circles from the mood board.
This is what I have created


I have started by using my 'Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint' in 'Lemon',
as the base colour for my page.

I love these paints, as they are such a thick good quality paint, 
while being liquid enough for you to easily work with.


Next I have used the 'Gin Blossom Stencil' from TCW,


along with some more of the 'Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints',
this time using the 'Blush' colour to sponge through my stencil.
I have then added some doodling to the blossom.


I have then added some strip of 'Art by Marlene Collage Paper #3' to my page, 
scrunching and overlapping the pieces.
I have then used the 'AAll & Create #35 Stamp' to add some stamping to my page.


To finish I have used some of the 'Marta's Small Words Stickers',
scattered across my page. 

I hope that you like what I have created,
and this it has inspired you to enter into our challenge.

Take care

Lisa xoxo

Scrap Matrix Products used:

in Lemon & Blush