2Crafty & Sunshine!


Hello all!
I am here today to share some sunshine and nature with you,
all without you leaving home!


2Crafty Products used:






The sunshine and nature are in the form of a set of cards that I have created.


I have used some natural tones, splashed with some pops of yellow,
so I have kept my chipboard raw, to keep with the nature feels ;)

I have used one of the 'Frames Tiny Kathleen's'
that I have layered with a sentiment.


I have also used one of the leaves from the 'Foliage Set 6',
tucked into the side. 


I have also used one of the larger pieces from the 'Element Set 1',
that I have adhered a butterfly to the centre of. 


For my second card I have kept with the same tones and feel.
I have used another of the 'Element Set 1',
this time tucked into the layers of my card.


I have also used one of the 'ATC Georgian Frames',
layered with another butterfly. 

I have then also used one of the 'Foliage Set 6',
alongside the frame.


I hope that you like what I have created,
 and that these cards have brought a bit of sunshine to your day!

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo