'Home' Art Journal Page
Scrap Matrix


Hello all!

I am here today to share some more challenge inspo with you..
Over at Scrap Matrix our challenge this month is all about 
HOME.


Check out those gorgeous pieces of artwork by some fabulous artists!
Mine is a bit different to the style of these but the theme remains the same.


I have created an art journal page,
with a quote about home, that I love. 


I have started by adding some of the 'Tim Holtz Rub Ons - Numbers',
onto my page. I have then added some colour using my
'Lindys Spray - Clam Bake Beige' for some aged colour.


Then I have added some more Lindy's Sprays in
'Shabby Turbine Teal' and 'Tibetan Poppy Teal',
 for some more colour.


I have added some stamping using my
'Blue Fern - Grungy Grid Stamp', and
'AAll & Create #3 Stamp'


I have added elements cut from the '7Dots Studio Fortune Teller Tarot Paper'
'Fortune Teller Die Cut Elements',
along with some layers from
 Tim Holtz Ephemera Packs, 'Expedition' & 'Thrift Shop' 


Some of the elements layered,
 with one of the 'Tim Holtz Accoutrements Classic'


I have also used the 'Art by Marlene Storms Don't Last Stamps'.


One of the 'Flower Metals' layered with one of the 'Finnabair Mechanicals Star'


Some more rub ons added.


I have also used some of the 'Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers' across my page. 


More close ups :)


I love how this page turned out. 
I hope that you like it too and that you get chance to play along this month,
there's still time :)

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo

Scrap Matrix Products used:

Clam Bake Beige
Shabby Turbine Teal
Tibetan Poppy Teal
 Tim Holtz Ephemera Packs