'Time Machine Album'
for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all!
I have something a little different this time round.
Something I have created for 

'Time Machine'

This is the first centre spread of the album,
that I am creating for my Grandfather,
who has recently turned 90.


2Crafty Products used





I am going to be sharing the album inserts with you, as I create them,
then I will share the completed album with you.

This is where it all began :)

 

I have used one of the 'Steampunk Cog Strips',
that I have first finished with a Rust Effect Kit,
then I have highlighted parts of it with Brass paint.


The side pieces will fold over the front of this page, when complete.
I love the chunky rust effect on the chipboard, 
it fits well with the aged feel of my page.


I have also used one of the 'Fancy Clock Hands Set 2',
trimmed to fit the centre of my clock.
I have again used the Rust Effect & Brass highlights. 


On the other side of the page, I have used some of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium',
again with a rust finish, layered in among my elements.


I have managed to get my hands on some amazing photos,
of where we used to live in England,
and of my grandfather back in the day :)


This is the street that my Grandad lived on when he was a child, 
with my Great Grandparents and his sister, 
up until he was married to my Grandmother.


It just amazes me to be able to look back on these photos and imagine him living there. 

I hope that you like what I am creating, 
and that you will join me on the journey of creating this album.

Until next time!

Lisa