Colourful Characters
Scrap Matrix

Hello all!

This month for our challenge at Scrap Matrix we have something different for you


I have created a couple of tags with what my son calls zombie doll characters,
 one boy and one girl :)


To start with I have painted my tags with my 'Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paints' in
'Magenta' and 'Ocean'
I have then used some 'Lemon' to stencil through my 'Grungy Grid stencil'.


I have used the 'Zinksi Art Set 02' to stamp the characters onto white cardstock. 
I have then used my 'Art Philosophy Oil Pastels' to roughly colour them in, 
I wanted them to look like a child's drawing. 


I have added some smears of pastels to the tag bases too!
Add in some more stamping to the tags with the 'Paper Artsy ETS02' stamps.



Lastly, I have used some of the 'Dina Wakley Collage Words' for my quote.


I have used the same methods to decorate the boy tag with boy colours :)


Isn't he ever so cute??


I hope that you like what I have created, 
and that they inspire you to create some cute quirky characters of your own!

Until next time!

Lisa



Scrap Matrix Products used:

'Magenta', 'Ocean' and 'Lemon'
Paper Artsy ETS02 Stamps