'Create your own Sunshine'
2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all! I hope you are all well.

I am here today with a layout to share with you.

I have used a photo of my daughter and her bestie!


2Crafty Chipboard used:


For this layout I have used some of the gorgeous 'Moroccan Bits'
that I have embossed white,
cut up and tucked into my layers.


I have also used one of the 'Flower Medallions',
also embossed in white. 



I have also used one of the 'Flourish Adornment Set 4',
embossed in white, in among my flower cluster. 
Love how it pops on the dark wood background.


I have built a little cluster on the other side of my page.


For my title, I have used one of the '6 x 4 Phrase Sticks Set 5',
which I have left raw because I like how the text looks when unfinished. 


I'm loving the white of the chipboard with the dark rich colours of the papers.
I hope you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa xo