'Oh Good Times'
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello, all!

I am here on the blog today to share some scrappy goodness with you.
My daughter has recently restarted rollerskating, this is a snapshot of her practising.


2Crafty Chipboard used:

  




For this layout, I have mixed and matched my chipboard pieces
 to coordinate with my theme :)


I have used a piece of one of the 'Doily Borders',
cut to the size of the bottom of my photo stack and layered with the papers. 
I have left this piece raw.



I have also used pieces of the 'Fencing Wire Panel',
left raw and tucked into my layers of blooms.


I have also used some of the 'Mini Weather Icons',
that I have finished in yellow and white,
layering the clouds for some extra dimension.


I am really loving the fun level of this layout!
I have used the new Daydream collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio for this one.


I hope that you like what I have created!

Until next time!

Lisa xo