'Our Memories'
for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I hope you are all keeping well and getting some crafting time :)

I have been busy creating this layout for 2Crafty Chipboard
featuring my daughter and her good friend.


2Crafty Chipboard Products used:



For this layout I have gone for a bit of a vintage vibe. 
I have used one of the 'Delicate Lace Borders',
that I have finished in white and tucked into my layers. 


I have also used lots of the 'Grid Bits',
also finished in white, and tucked in around my page. 


I have cut the bits in smaller pieces to be able to use in my layers. 
To finish I have used some of the 'Foliage Set 6',
also finished in white and used as the foliage for my flower cluster. 


I am really loving the feel of this layout and the oh so gorgeous pastel colours
from the Mintay Homemade Collection. 
I hope that it has inspired you to get creating!

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo