Some Fabulous Happy News!


Hello all!
I am just popping in to share some fabulous news with you all!

I have joined the Creative Kit Club Design Team, along with these other awesome designers,
over at Uniquely Creative!!

If you don't know about the Uniquely Creative Kit Club, 
you can find out more HERE.

But, they are exactly what they say they are, 'a monthly craft class in a box'.
They not only have an awesome monthly kit that you can subscribe to,
but they are also the designers and creators of their very own ranges
 of scrapbooking papers, dies, stamps and so much more. 

You can check out the full range online, you can purchase directly from them,
 or from your local scrapbooking store. 

I won't be creating and sharing with you every month, but I will be contributing on a regular basis.
So feel free to check them out and I will be back with some creations for you soon!

Until then

Lisa xo