'Australiana Cards'
2Crafty Chipboard & Uniquely Creative

Hello all!
I'm here on the blog today to share
 some gorgeous Australiana cards with you.

I have created these for 2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty Chipboard products used:


For these cards, I have used the gorgeous Outback Divine collection from 
Uniquely Creative and some oh so gorgeous chippie designs. 


I have used some of the 'Fencing Wire Panel',
that I have left raw and cut up to use in my layers.


I have also used some of the gorgeous 'Lattice Leaves',
that I have finished in white and tucked in among my foliage layers. 


I have also used some of the 'Mini Word Set 1'
as my sentiments for the cards. 


I really love how these turned out. 
These chipboard pieces just pull the cards together and give them that
Australiana feels I was going for.

A bonus is that all of the products used on these are 
designed and manufactured by Australian companies, 
which I LOVE!

Until next time!

Lisa xo