'Treasure'
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all! 

I'm back! LOL
I have had a little break due to illness,
but I am happy to say that I have been scrapping again!

This is what I have created for 2Crafty Chipboard


2Crafty Chipboard products used:


I have used a photo of my gorgeous girl for this layout.
There was lots of fussy cutting for this one!


I have used some of the 'Lace Squares',
which were just about a perfect match for the damask pattern on my base paper!
So, I have left them raw and I have adhered them over the damask pattern.


I have also used some of the 'Foliage Set 6'
which I have embossed in white and tucked in among my florals.


To finish, I have used one of the 'Fine Word Set 1',
which I have also left raw, and adhered under the florals.


I'm really loving how this one turned out. 
How lucky was I to match those Lace Squares to my papers!?!
I hope you like it too.

Until next time!

Lisa x