'Sweet Summer Day' Album Layout
for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I am here on the blog today to share some 2Crafty goodness with you!

I have created another layout for my Grandfather's album, 
this one featuring him at the beach when he was very young.


2Crafty Products used:


I have started with one of the gorgeous 'Intricate Sea Horses',
that I have left raw, to go with the vintage natural feel of the layout. 


I have used some of the 'Fishing Net Bits',
that I have left raw, and added in among my paper layers.


I have also used one of the 'Anchors', that I have also left raw, 
and layered with a couple of elements from the papers. 


I am in love with these seahorses. 
I will definitely be trying a bright vibrant colour next time. 


I hope that you like what I have created. 
I am slowly adding to the album, 
and I am enjoying the process of it coming together. 
I hope you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa