Memories
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I am just popping in to share some memories with you!
I have created this layout for 2Crafty Chipboard, featuring my daughter.


2Crafty Products used:



I have started with a patterned paper background,
using the 'Luminous Aura' collection from 3Quarter Designs.


I have then layered some of my elements with one of the 'Tangled Lamp Posts',
that I finished in a weathered white embossing powder.


I have also used one of the 'Frame Round Ornate' and some of the 'Buttons',
which I have again finished in weathered white for a vintage feel.


To finish I have used the word 'Memories' as my title. This is my favourite font of all!
I have painted it in a pale peach to match my layout. 


I really like the vintage floral vibe of this layout. 
I hope you like it too and are inspired to create today.

Until next time!

Lisa xo