'My Favourite Little Sunshine'
for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello, all!
I am here today to share some inspiration with you.

I have created a bright, summery layout,
for 2Crafty Chipboard,
featuring my pug Lucy. Isn't she just the cutest!

'My Favourite Little Sunshine'


2Crafty products used:



For this layout, I have created a rainbow from my patterned papers,
 and adhered it to my background page.
I have then added some of the 'Mini Weather Icons',
which I have painted.


I have also used one of the elements from the 'Doggy Things' set,
which I have painted white.


I have also used one of the oh so cute stitched heart circles from the 
'Token of my Heart Set', which I have left raw, and added into my layers.


Haha, she's trouble, believe me, don't believe that look LOL!
But she brings sunshine to my life :)

I hope that she has brought some sunshine to your day!

Until next time

Lisa xoxo