Some 2Crafty Scrappy Goodness!

 

Hello all!
I am here today to share some 2Crafty scrappy goodness with you!
I have created a layout using a photo of my two munchkins.


2Crafty products used:



For this layout, I have used one of the 'Delicate Lace Borders',
that I have cut to fit under my photo and embossed in a white finish.



I have also used one of the frames from the 'Mini Decorative Frame Set 8',
that I have also embossed in white to suit my layout.



I have used one of the keys from the 'Old World Key/Lock Set',
again embossed in white and tucked into my layers.

Finally, I have used one of the 'Photo Adornment Element Set 1',
that I have cut in half, embossed in white, and tucked into the top of my layers. 



I really love the soft pastel tones and the bright white
 of the chipboard, it really. makes them pop!

I hope that you like what I have created,
 and that it inspires you to create today!

Until next time!

Lisa x