'Cherish this Moment'
2Crafty Chipboard

 

Hello all!
 I am here today to share my latest layout, featuring my daughter, for
2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty products used:



For this layout, I have used both of the
'Fine Flower Photo Adornment Set 5'
which I have embossed in a bright white.

I have used these at the top and bottom of my page,
to build a floral frame. 


I have also used a few of the
'Lattice Leaves',
which I have also embossed white
 and added to my floral clusters.


For my title, I have used one of the sentiments from the
'Mini Stick Title Set 5',
which I have left as raw chipboard. 
I have then used more of the 'Lattice Leaves',
again embossed white and tucked into my florals.


I really love how the fine delicate floral chipboard
 helps to build a frame for my page. 
I have also used the gorgeous Utopian Fantasy collection from
3Quarter Designs. 


I hope that you like what I have created,
and that it inspires you to get crafty today.

Until next time!

Lisa x