'With Brave Wings She Flies' Journal Cover
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some 2Crafty inspiration with you.

For this post, I have decorated a journal / album cover with some 
of the gorgeous 2Crafty designs that perfectly suited my papers. 


This is the front cover of the journal.


This is the back cover. 

2Crafty products used:




I have used a set of the 'Angel Wings' for my fairy,
which I have embossed in a gold glitter.


I have also used one of the 'Field Mushrooms' clusters in the corner, 
that I have coloured with watercolour paints, 
and finished with some glitter gold embossing to the dots. 


On the back cover, 
I have used two of the small hinges from the 'Hinges Pack',
that I have finished with watercolour paints,
 and a slight gold embossing powder to parts of the hinge. 


I then used the 'Kara's Oval Frame',
again finished in gold glitter embossing powder,
to frame the rose element from my papers. 


Lastly I have used one of the 'Clock Face Discs',
finished with glitter gold embossing powder, tucked into my layers.

I am really happy with how this cover turned out, 
now I just need to fill it with some splashes of colour.

Until next time!

Lisa x