'Summer Lovin'
2Crafty Chipboard

 Hello all!
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some
2Crafty inspiration with you. 

Summer Lovin'


2Crafty products used:

For this layout, I have used quite a few of the sea-themed pieces and sets,
including the seaweed from the 'Seaweed Set 2'
that I have finished with orange watercolour paints. 

To get the bright vibrant colours from my watercolour paints,
I first sponge two coats of gesso onto my chipboard.



Here I have used one of the seashells from the 'Seashells Set 2', again finished in orange.

I have also given a blue watercolour finish to another of the pieces from the 'Seaweed Set 2',
I start by layering the different blues from lightest to darkest. 


I have then used some of the 'Fishing Net Bits',
that I have used brown watercolours to finish.
I layered this with my photo and one of the pieces from the 'Seaweed Set 1',
 and a starfish from the 'Seashells Set 2'


To finish I have used one of the 'Intricate Seahorses',
that I have again finished with watercolours, in yellows and oranges.


I really like how this layout turned out, 
I wanted to keep my chipboard having the 
watercolour vibes of my papers and I think it worked well. 

I hope that you like what I have created and 
I will see you soon with some more inspiration!

Until next time!

Lisa