Merry Little Christmas Cards
2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some Christmas cards that I have created. 
I have used some of the gorgeous Christmas design chipboards
 available at 2Crafty Chipboard



2Crafty products used:



For my first card, I used one of the 'Wicker Wreaths',
That I first painted in an off-white colour. 
I then used green, red and gold embossing powders
 to emboss the baubles on the wreath. 


I then adhered the HoHoHo from the 'Christmas Mini Word Set 1',
that I embossed in red, onto the wreath.  


For my next card, I used the 'Berry Branch',
that I have embossed in green and red, layered over my papers.


I then used another of the words from the 'Christmas Mini Word Set 1',
which I also embossed in red. 


For my final card, I used one of the 'Brushstroke Trees',
that I have embossed with green distress glaze and a gold star.

I then used one of the 'Merry Christmas Fine Word Pack',
again embossed in red, layered over my tree. 

I really love how these cards look,
I hope that you like them too.

Until next time!

Lisa x