Favourite Four for 2023
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello and Happy New Year all!
Welcome to 2024.

For my first post of the year I would like to share with you 
my four favourite 2Crafty Chipboard projects from 2023.

It was a hard choice but these were my faves.....


'Good Vibes Only'


2Crafty products used: 



'Crazy About You'


2Crafty products used:


'Gypsy Soul'


2Crafty products used:

'Let's Explore'


2Crafty products used:


Finally I would just like to say that I have been honoured
 to be able to be a part of this wonderful Design Team, 
working with fabulous products and people for the past 7 years,
thank you for all of your support over the years. 

I hope that you have liked the projects that I create for you, 
and that I can bring you more scrappy goodness soon.


Until then,
take care

Lisa