'Tis the Season to be Jolly'
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I am here today to share some
last minute Christmas inspiration with you.
I have created this layout featuring a photo of my bubby boy.

'Tis the Season to be Jolly


2Crafty products used:


For this layout I have used the oh so fabulous 
'Tis the Season Shape Tree' piece,
 that I have embossed in red, green and gold. 
This piece really is the hero of the page lol.


I kept the rest of my layout quite simple to allow the title to shine.
I then used one of the holly pieces from the
'Xmas Assortment' set, 
which I have also embossed in red and green distress glaze.


Lastly I used one of the 
'Mini Reindeers',
that I have embossed gold.


He really was a happy and jolly baby, I was very lucky :)
I hope that you like what I have created.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and 
a Happy New Year,
and I will catch up with you all in 2024!

Until then

Lisa x