'Wonderful'
2Crafty Chipboard

 

Hello all! 
I'm here today to share a 
little vintage inspiration with you.
I have created this for 2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty products used:


This layout features a photo of my oldest daughter with her grandmother. 
Quite a few years ago now. 
I have used the Vintage Chronicles collection from Uniquely Creative


I used one of the borders from the 'Lacey Border Set 1'.
As my papers are have quite a cool palette, 
and to coordinate with the corrugated cardboard, 
I left my chipboard raw for some added warmth.


I also used one of the 'Mini Scissor Set',
in among my layers and lace.


I also used the 'Ornate Screen',
in my background, and among my florals.
I really love the delicate patterns in this screen.


I really love the fine intricate detail of all of these pieces, 
and love the vintage vibe that they give my layout.
I hope that you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa x