'Your Smile is like SUNSHINE
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all! 
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share 
some scrappy goodness with you.

'Your Smile is like Sunshine'


2Crafty products used: 


I have scrapped a photo of my daughter, 
feeding some wallabies :)


For this layout I have used one of the 'Frame Oval Ornate',
that I have finished in a bright white with embossing powder.


I have also used one of the 'Field Mushrooms',
which I have finished in a two tone iridescent finish, 
pinkish white for the stalks and purplish white for the tops,
and have placed it in the centre of the frame.


For my title I have used one of the 
'Your Smile is like Sunshine' titles,
which I have also embossed in a bright white. 

 I really like how this layout turned out,
I hope that you like it too!


Until next time!

Lisa