'Remember This'
2Crafty Chipboard

 

Hello all!
I am here today to share some scrappy inspiration with you.
I have created this layout for 

2Crafty Chipboard

'Remember This'


2Crafty products used:


For this layout, I used one of the 'Aged Film Strip'
that I have finished with a bright white embossing powder. 


I have also used two of the flourishes from 'Flourish Set 4',
at the corner of my photo. 

I then used one of the 'Mini Decorative Frame Set 8'
that I have used to back my flowers, on top of the flourishes. 
Again I used a bright white embossing finish. 


I have then used one of the 'Birdcage 1'
layered with a sentiment and a butterfly, 
and I used the bird near my scroll and frame cluster. 
Again these were finished in bright white. 


I hope that you like what I have created,
 and that it inspires you to get crafty soon!

Until next time!

Lisa x